- This event has passed.
Peckham International Art Fair.
29/09/2017 - 06/10/2017
ASC Gallery took part in the first Peckham International Art fair,showing a sellection of artists that have been represented in ASCs gallery over the last couple of years.
ASC Gallery | PIAF | Stand 4A
List of Works
- Darren O’Brien, High, 2017, acrylic on paper on canvas, A3, £400
- Darren O’Brien, Sky, 2017, acrylic on paper on canvas, A3, 2017, £400
- Gracjana Rejmer-Canovas, Huevos fritos, 2017, mixed media, 30 x 20cm, £900
- Sylwia Narbutt, Thickness 1, 2017, oil on canvas, 30 x 25cm, £800
- Stephanie Sommet, Untitled, 2017, ceramics, POA
- Anita Delaney, Dogs, 2015, C Type print, 594 x 841mm, Edition of 5 with 2ap, framed, £500
- Nigel Grimmer, Art drag album (Nigel as Miss Wong), 2017, photographic digital print, £850
- Daniel Rapley, Transcription 01, 2017, pencil crayon on heavyweight paper, 84 x 60cm, framed in white box frame, £800
- Ralph Anderson, Maybe I meant reality (nuclear deterrent II), 2016, acrylic on plywood, 60 x 90cm, £2000
- Lucie Bennett, untitled, 2017, ink and pastel on paper mounted on birch ply, 20 x 24cm, £950
- Sigrid Holmwood, Grumpy Granny, 2014, wood cut printed with indigo, blood red webcap pigment, caput mortuum, red ochre, zinc white and red lead, 40 x 28cm, edition of 10, unframed, £175
- Alice Wilson, ‘Cabin’, 2017, folded photographic print, 81 x 112cm, edition of 20 £550 (£750 framed) per print – framed AP for fair £750
- Gracjana Rejmer-Canovas, Moonlight, 2017, velvet, foam, metal on wood, 60 x 50cm, £2400
- Stephanie Sommet, Royal earthen chorizo with nero melted cheese, 2017, ceramics, POA
- Elly Thomas, (left to right)
Toy (1), papier-mache, latex, wood, CD rack, 2017, POA
Toy (2), papier-mache, latex, plate rack, 2017, POA
Toy (3), 2017, papier-mache, latex, plaster, acrylic, 2017, POA