Recent Graduate Scheme:
Artists – Have you graduated in the last 3 years?
Artists Studio Company are offering workspaces in our Brixton and Croydon studios at reduced and subsidised rents for artists who have graduated in the last 3 years.
All buildings have 24 hour access, are inclusive bills and offer free exhibition space. Sharing is encouraged to help further reduce costs and ASC can help find sharers.
Stockwell Rd, Brixton– studios between 201-500sqft start from £326/month
Art House, Croydon – studios between 167–362sqft start from £158.65/month
Terms and Conditions for Recent Graduate Scheme
* Offer Limited to allocated studios within the scheme only
* Subject to approval and lease terms
* Studio rate reduced for recent graduates up to 2 years or at the expiry of the buildings’ head-lease
* £100 Cowling & Wilcox gift voucher per studio
* Vouchers can’t be redeemed online or used in conjunction with any other discount offer at Cowling & Wilcox
* 10% ongoing discount at Cowling & Wilcox for all Artist Studio Company artists
* Proof of recent graduation (last 3 years, and at least 1 year at Art College) or current under-graduate (Including SU card, dated letter from department, Degree certificate)
Artwork pictured by Adebayo Bolaji, ASC ARTHOUSE, Croydon Artist